Development of innovative cutting edge algorithms to push the precision frontier forward, development of computational tools, computer algebra implementations, and proof-of-concept computations.
- T1.1 Novel computer algebra algorithms to achieve efficient analytical simplifications. Properties of new special functions.
- T1.2 Factorisation properties of Yang-Mills theories and connection with gravity through the colour-kinematics duality.
- T1.3 Master integrals for multi-leg multi-loop scattering amplitudes.
- T1.4 Four-dimensional regularization and renormalization algorithms, generalized unitarity and eikonal methods.
- T1.5 Standardisation of new computational methods at NNLO and beyond.